Monday, March 2, 2009

Under Pressure T.T~~~~

haiz~i was under pressure now ,i heat pressure i heat that ,after the area competition i was become a lot of pressure because i still have 3 more weeks is my ATC~ T.T .I pressure for my work and i more pressure for my ATC .I know no why want give myself so strees ,haiz~siao after ATC i sure go pulau ketam jump the sea and die huhuhuh ,i hopefully my committee can help me do it this camp prefect as well , i always worry disturd them study and their time,i saw them like busy than me ~pity for them especially i wan thanks to sze chiet as the atc sectary ,why i need to thanks to her is even she during the exam also can done her job for me and perfect .And i need to thanks again for my dear atc committee to help me at here ,i really pressure until wan cry it ~

even the camp haven start yet i also need to thanks for your to help me ,thanks~~~aligato~~~gam xia ~~~wunlaletunchi~~~silimashei~~wahaitai..xie xie !!!!!
Hopefully my committee can saw my blog at here ..

No comments:

Post a Comment