Monday, March 23, 2009

WEll doNe ATC 2009~~~~





































WelL Done ~thaNks to my deaR committee,trainers ,officer ,YB,reporter,members,parents,i need to thanks a lot people at here because i saw behind me alot people support me as well ,finally ATC was ending i can say bye bye liao haha~i'm free now,now i want to talk at here the story durng ATC 2009 ,nabei alot of story to tell you all,i went there on wednesday night jun hao cm n fetch me around 8 something ,when we reach there just saw Song An,Zhi wei ,Hui ling,,Chee ChonG ~others want sudah keluar makan they all bo liong sim wan ,i also belum makan mah why no wan wait me ,i hungry u know ~T.T....after that we already start plan work for coming ATC,Tn.Chong and Ju Keong are the first visitors in our campsite ...first we going to arrange all the class room for members,work and work until 11 somthing then we only start meeting ,during the meeting the celaka jun hao are first one tertidur want lo,he told me 'I very hungry liao',i also humgry mah,we end the meeting on 1 something .Afther that we continue prepare every things,next plan is me ,song an ,soh wee,jun hao,kuan long,chin hao went to toilet meeting due to we want to plan how members going to bath..hehe.after that we going to operation room do their own jod ,around 2++ i saw my committee still doing their jod prepare every things very teamwork,very freindly ,but only me sleep early,haha..but when they done every things already Jun Hao was asking me wan join them having supper then i just follow nia lo what to do very hungry liao ma,3 ++ still eating you see us got carzy or not ,the nasi lemak and milo ice quite full de,haha after eat i can't sleep anymore because very full ,later on i was bring my note and my Micky Mouse MP3 sitting at chat whit Sze chiet,May Kim,Jia Jun and Kah Loon also during chatting i was make them crazy because why you know ,Kerana i tak sabar-sabar tunggu sampai pukul 6am ..hehe!!!But we really talk until 5am no stop,no sleep,no tired .prefect ....time was going so fast ~5am already all committee are wake up early when that went to toilet also want to fight due to toilet no enough ..haha noisy de committee .
Is time to start our job now ....we don't registration things around 5.45am then security was going out buying the breakfast for us ,i no expect members will come so early start from 6am already got members coming for register ,registration end around 8 something lo ,because of others members coming late lo . But before start the event have few members kena punishment lo ...pity for them .ATC start on 830am then 1st program is introduce my committee ,then give them a briefing lo so,after that was start the footdrill ,trainer is footdrill team lo~on this 1st day they already make me angry make me bo song ,after that i can't tahan one of the footdrill trainer punish members until injures ,when i saw that happens i direct to call chin teik to help me protect members ,really pity for my members ,after that one of the 'tam chiak' officer come already that is Ms.Tan See ting ~when i saw her coming i very happy why you know because she can protect me and help me ,but first things she tell me .....soon hong do you provide breakfast for me i very hungry ???~then i mah told her sorry lo i just have bread only if you want more special de saja ada Roti Kosong ~haha,but she also finish la Kesian dia ~then during the free time me,heng chuan,see ting sitting on canteen at gossip,becuase i really nothing to do during that time my committee all pengsan already they sleeping on operation room because they all very tired,i and chun wei become 2 man show run here run there,lunch time is coming all members gather at canteen waiting for me eat together because members need to wish me first only can eat mah,they can't find me during that time due to camp commander tengah tidur haha....after that i need to start my work again , just half day only i feel tired d,i rasa i sudah tua liao wahaha !!!Is time to bath, when i gather members i told them is time to bath ,'KAMU SEMUA LETIH TAK' ,they was answer 'SGT'!!!then i told them'BARU HARI PERTAMA SUDAH CAKAP LETIH ,I LANSUNG TAK TIDUR PUN TAK RASA LETIH 'actually i very tired but i also want to make them confident mah,bo bian lo i kena tahan also ,then i told them your can go to bath now they feel very happy yeah~~when i say each person can bath 5min only,they become crazy liao ,i know they sure saying me crazy want where got people just bath 5mins finish ,but i also delay the time until 8pm at the night class is Dr.Wong come to teaching ,she also become alot fans during this camp ..thanks Dr.Wong ~after class Heng Chuan have plan some games for members because i saw them very tired already.second day morning i was wake up early due heng chuan was no around so i have to take care of them i feel tired ...but i also want to tahan ,becuase i want to take care of 175 members and committee,start on the second days moring already got members late wake up they no expect i will wake up so early,1st event is morning exercise those are coming late want they have to do exercise,i no punish still early ma,nothing special on 2nd day afternoon ,around 3 something Chin teik was coming already finally he come,2nd midnight we organized a special event for members that is EMERGENCY TRAINING ,we start the event around 2am i know all members are during dreaming ,haha...
all members though this is a serious want mana tau i terbocor the secret so sad ,but some of them still blur blur ..
but success to end this event..because of the oscar winner SZE ChiEt and HUi LinG...they cry like somethings lost ,make until me also want cry together ...haha.3rd days morning heng chuan are the Camp in-charge,so i can sleep late abit ,when i went to toilet i saw members footdrill i can't imaging 1st time i saw members kawat so nice.'GOOD JOD members your can do it '.then around afternoon is time for exam for first aid and foot drill .On the midnight i was no sleep because my members worry they can't pass thier CPR & Choking so i have do a revision for them lo,after done the revision we chit chat at there until 4 something only sleep ,around 5am i only sleep ,last morning i wake up late ,lucky May Kim come to wait me up i saw the time is 6.30am already i'm late that time really very blur ,i just wait up fast fast run out to visual for morning call ,then i saw why no respond want ,after that Kah Loon told me members alr gathers at canteen liao la ,then i feel shy~~~around 8am they was start the CPR exam and Choking ...i'm one pf examiner on CPR on that time ,actually i very sleepy during be the examiner ,at the end PCK come and replace me ,after that i go to change my uniform and prepare for closing ceremony overall ,time is going fast closing ceremony end already ,is time i say bersurai to every one ,when i sound "BERSURAI"i really wan cry out but just tahan until members go back then i just say bye bye see you all next i really miss all the members ~

is time to say good bye for ATC 2009~~~~~~~kps boleh~

thanks for my dear committee ,officer,trainer,members ~love you so much !!!
hope you have a good memory on ATC2009~

No comments:

Post a Comment